- Beautiful painted Haworth 1940's Weekend design mug
- Handprinted in Yorkshire by us
- Unique and original design painted by us
- Dishwasher safe
Every year, thousands of people swarm into our small village for our 1940's themed weekend. Hundreds of people dress in original 1940's dresses, officer outfits and more. We have battle re-enactments, military vehicles and tea dances into the night, it's quite an amazing spectacle. If you would like a sense of how it looks on the busiest of the days, take a look at this print. The picture was originally hand sketched by Katie, before being penned using a fine ink pen. Once completed, Katie painstakingly filled in every brick and cobble using acrylic paints.
Each 11oz ceramic mug is hand pressed by us for your drinking pleasure. We don't use transfers, the design is absorbed into the mug using a rather clever method called sublimation, therefore it's not going to fade away and is totally dishasher safe.
Matching coaster and mug / coaster boxed gift set also available
- Yorkshire Periodic Table Chemistry funny mug- Unique and original design by us- Handmade by...
- Nigel the Unicorn funny bone china mug- Originally handsketched design by us- Unique and...
- Zebra Couple bone china mug- Original hand sketched design by us- Unique and original...