- Bristol 'Bristolian' Brizzle periodic table chemistry teacher print
- Full of dialect from the amazing Bristol accent.
- Unique and original design
- Printed on beautiful 260 g/m2 professional paper by us
- A perfect and funny Bristol gift
- Framed option available
'Is that a periodic table?' ask your visitors. I remember studying that at school they might say.. until they get a little closer to our print hanging on your kitchen wall. That's right you announce, it's a Brizzle,Bristol version instead! Whas ee chaaen bout mind?
This periodic table print looks just like the one you used to remember in science, but without all those chemicals. It took a lot of conversations with friends and family from Bristol, but we managed to fill the table with a load of Bristolian sayings. We always print our pictures using a professional Canon printer onto professional quality 260 g/m2, so you can be sure the print will look gorgeous and crisp for years to come.
You will receive an unmounted and unframed high quality print; we suggest using any standard frame. The A4 and A3 print does have a white border around the image so it should fit most standard frames.
Fully framed A4 print:
You will receive a fully mounted and framed high quality print.
The deep frame is handmade in Yorkshire using Polcore (textured plastic)
It measures 310mm x 390mm x 33mm deep & is fitted with Perspex for safety. It comes complete with a back hanger, but is light enough to hang directly on the outer frame.
- 1950s American Diner USA travel print- Unique and original design painted by us- Printed...
- Baby penguin in bobble hat mini print- Original hand painted design by us- Unique...
- Baby penguin in bobble hat nursery or new baby print- Original hand painted design...