- Malham Cove, North Yorkshire handmade coaster mat
- Unique and original design painted by us
- Handmade by us in Yorkshire, UK
- Super shiny and glossy finish
- Heat resistant
This beautiful area depicted in Katie’s recent painting is Malham Cove, a stunning curved limescale formation north of the village of Malham in North Yorkshire. This is a well known beauty spot located within the Yorkshire Dales.
This beautiful coaster started out as s large acrylic on canvas. Katie spent over 30 hours painting the original. We are now able to offer it on this gorgeous glossy coaster.
All our coasters have been exclusively designed and hand pressed by us here in Haworth and measure approximately 9cm x 9cm. Our coasters are all heat resistant, super wipeable and glossy. They are all hard backed.
NOTE: Customers are loving our new hoodie! Please allow a few extra days for us...
- Yorkshire Highway Code funny print- Unique and original design by us- Printed on beautiful...
- Yorkshire paint chart swatch funny print- Unique and original design by us- Printed on...