- Wycoller, West Yorkshire - giclee limted edition, signed print
- Vibrant, unique and original design painted by us
- Handmade by us in Yorkshire, UK
- Printed using giclee inks to last upwards of 70 years on heavyweight paper
- Framed or unframed
Before we lived in Haworth, we would often take day trips over here. We used to imagine what it would be like to live near that iconic cobbled street, made famous by the literacy of the Bronte family all those years ago. We are now lucky enough to live in Haworth, close to the moors and have our own shop on the cobbles. If you haven't been here, you really must come and see our beautiful village in Yorkshire. If you’ve visited, you may have taken a ten minute drive to Wycoller village. A beautiful area famous for its connection to Jane Eyre. Katie painted the original Wycoller design using acrylic paint on canvas, before we had it professionally scanned in, to be replicated as prints.
You will receive an unmounted and unframed high quality print; we suggest using any standard frame. The A4 and A3 print does have a white border around the image so it should fit most standard frames.
Fully framed A4 Print.
You will receive a fully mounted and framed high quality print.
The deep frame is handmade in Yorkshire using Polcore (textured plastic)
It measures 310mm x 390mm x 33mm deep & is Fitted with Perspex for safety. It comes complete with a back hanger, but is light enough to hang directly on the outer frame.
- Puffin bird painting print- Unique and original design painted by us- Printed on beautiful...
- Yorkshire optician eyetest print- Unique and original design- Printed on beautiful 260 g/m2 professional...
- Penguin family sketch nursery, new baby print- Original design hand sketched by us- Unique...
Sign up to our newsletter for news, new products & more!